Hi Arny!

I shall be delighted to follow up your recommended reading list, which
on the basis of my experience of your pearls of wisdom so far I expect
to be both apposite and educational, but also somewhat of a heavy read.
I would not wish to make any premature comments until I have had time to
read them through sufficiently often to ingest their significance to the
best of my ability.

I'm going to venture a couple of questions one of which at least I'm
pretty sure will not be covered by your leads - if the other one is,
then accept my apologies in advance. I'm really not on here to waste
your time repeating yourself.

-[Takes deep breath]
-
1. Is it your position that all reasonably well-implemented DAC's will
be *-audibly-* indistinguishable, unless the unit has been specifically
designed to modify the sound in some way (which to my mind would be
contrary to the objectives of high fidelity sound reproduction)?

2. Why do CD's, DVD's & Blu-Ray discs record from the inner available
radius outwards, when LP's (& 78's) work from the outside available
radius inwards? I presume that there is some engineering/practical
benefit from this inversion?

Dave :)