Aleksander wrote:
> It's not really glossy, but more like "brushed" metal. And the problem
> with brushed metal is that if you'll touch it, the oil from your fingers
> gets into those micro-grooves in the metal and it's very hard to
> remove/wipe away. See picture attached. You can also see the dust
> partially wiped, in front of MiniDSP that sits on top of Transporter.

I opened up my black Transporter today to adjust the attenuation inside.
I also removed the display to fix (successfully) one of the buttons
which was more recessed then the others.

Anyway, the point of bringing this up is I was sweating like a pig and
my hands were all over the case trying to get it on, which was the
hardest part. When all said and done there wasn't one fingerprint or
smudge on it.