Apart from my laptop, my NAS, my DAC & my headphones, all my stuff dates
from the noughties. And that extends to my car (2002) & my DSLR camera
gear - & even my full HD 3D TV & 3D Twin Freeview HD HDD & Blu-ray
recorder (I have just had to buy a new Blu-ray drive for that, but I
have recorded a LOT of HD movies on BD-R discs so I can't really
complain about that) as well.

I think I must be getting nostalgically whimsical as I get older, the
advantages of more recent stuff just don't appear to be getting through
to me :D. Or am I just resistant to marketing hype?

Dave :)