Hello again....
... I just found time now to work on these issues again .. and well
current progress is at a level of 0%. This is because I dont know how to
remount /real_root .. since I am run-init'ed to the unionfs /real_root
does not exist within the unified filesystems but only from the outside
.. so how am I supposed to remount it rw then?

regards,
Patrick
_