From: Aus-soaring [mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.base64.com.au] On Behalf Of
Leigh Bunting
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 1:54 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Comparing accident rates

What? Name calling? Mature men getting to that stage? I'll have to go to the
trash bin to have a look, coz I've been wearing out the delete key on that
thread. I lost interest long ago on that one.

Just goes to show that Anarchy (apart from being a quaint village you fly over
on the way into Avalon) really is only a thin veneer distant below civilized
society.

Hey Simon, is that your PC12 parked at Gawler. I couldn't see the rego from the
road. The bushes are growing very well.

Cheers
Leigh Bunting
Balaklava GC