There is an update on Facebook,

Thanks Drew.

Thanks John for all of your hard work, enjoy your rest, I hope you find fun in
the sky again.

JJ

Justin Sinclair
17 Queen St
Scarborough Qld

0421061811

Sent from my iPad

On 30 Jan. 2017, at 1:18 pm, Mike Borgelt
<mborg...@internode.on.net<mailto:mborg...@internode.on.net>> wrote:

Isn't a proposed gliding site also meant to be approved by an RTO Ops?
Mike

On 30 Jan 2017, at 10:57 AM, Mark Newton