Adam

In all your correspondence, I don't recall seeing the name or URL for the
Yahoo! Group specifically mentioned.

Can you please advise so we can pass it on to the juniors in our neck of the
woods.

I've also got to say that, for whatever reason the 26 year old limit is the
way it is, I still feel that, at 35, I'm a "junior by circumstance" in one
way too.  As my club's membership secretary, I'd love to be a part of a
discussion concerning how we might boost junior numbers and keep them active
in our sport, so please don't discriminate against us oldies.  Like it or
not, we're almost always the ones running the clubs you young lads and lasses
are a part of.  We need to be able to "keep a finger on the pulse" of this
issue too !

By the time most people finish school, go to university (and live the life of
a pauper for up to 6 or 7 years if doing it part time), then get married and
settle down, bring up a couple of kids, remain broke all the while, it isn't
until around the age of 30+ when you get back on your feet enough to be able
to afford the time and costs associated with gliding again.

OK, if you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, become a DINK or are
happy to live a carefree single lifestyle, then maybe that's different again
and you CAN carry on gliding through your 20s without too much hassle.

Most people I know of in gliding don't fit into that mould though.

Cheers

Jason