At 08:54 AM 28/03/2007, you wrote:
Hi all,

Reading this makes me glad I was trained in Gliders (Twin Astir series 1) that had the wheel brake more or less disabled, adjusted so only a very small amount of brake was applied at full air brake-making sure I make no allowance for using a wheel brake at all when landing (This was done mostly to prevent landing with the wheel locked due to full airbrake). This has served me well ever since, as I never have needed rely on a brake to stop the glider where I want to.

Anyone else see what's wrong with this?

Unbelieveable!

Mike
Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784
          Int'l + 61 429 355784