One might not have to "push" to get it on the air, but maybe just suggest?
I don't know if anyone has emailed/contacted any commercial stations, but
maybe we just need to contact them and explain that we believe it would be
beneficial to both us/the GFA and the TV station, saying that if Red Bull
Air Races can pull ratings, this has a good chance too.
I for one think it's a fabulous idea, and that it would be wonderful to see
Gladiators shown on TV. Even if it weren't at prime time, say late at night
or middle of the day, it would still be a good thing.

Yes? No? Maybe?