Looks to me like the images are identical to the ones on Google
Earth, but a different engine to view them. That gives a reasonable
idea as to how large each Google image really is - quite small! (It
is even up to date with some changes to bring on more high-definition
photos in the last week or so for some areas I have viewed.)

Wombat