Can u please guide me in mapping Sub contracting process in Ax.

  I have a client who follows sub-contracting process in which the material
from his own inventory are sent to vendor for job-work and then the material in
inwarded with a different item number.

  E.g. I have a sub assemly named A for which i have a BOM and the components
are C and D. I will send the material C and D to my vendor and in turn he will
return me item A.

  -Tushar

visti Sethna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Can someone tell me how will the time be captured for the
subcontracting (Service type) item please. Coz My gant chart should capture the
lead time for procurement of the subcontracted item when I schedule  the jobs.
Instead, it schedules the first operation instantly after the second operation.
There is something called finite material and finite capacity planing. Where do
i select the checkbox for finite material planning.

  Please suggest.

--
With Regards,
Mr. Vishtaspa Sethna

 Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.