I hava already tried this but how does the material go out to the vendor
w/h, a transfer order is supposed to get generated automatically which does
not happen also let me know how will the material be recieved from the
vendor coz it is coming back on the different item code. If i generate a
transfer order of Items C & D and transfer them on the vendor w/h the p/o
should pick up material from the vendor w/h and post the material inhouse is
it how it is mapped??

And the Quarantine or quality check is done only on the service item that is
purchased from the vendor.

Reply soon
Regards Visti

--