I completely forgot to reply to this thread :)

>From what you are saying all production orders are at the same level. In this
>case what you need to do is that create a map in memory.

Say a sales order is required on 1st of March. You will have to have a variable
called 'acceptable difference' which is say 3 days. The map in memory has  all
the related production orders. If any one of them is delivered beyond 4th March
(1st March + acceptable difference) then you need to reschedule rest of them.
You will need to put this in a loop so that you do not get into infinite
scheduling. You will also need to check if the rescheduled production orders
are giving your worse results than the scheduled ones.

Regards

Harry