Hi Michael,

I once loaded legacy sales history for a customer -- but I did load it into
separate tables. I then modified the standard reports to join the legacy
sales history table with the AX sales records to produce reports that
appeared to have all of the information.

The problem with loading the legacy data into AX is the posting that would
need to be done for invoices.  It impact inventory as well.  Hopefully you
can convince the customer to allow for separate tables provided that they
can get the reports that they need.

Mary Ann Hand