From: Michael Franchino <michael.franch...@mcaconnect.net>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Loading Legacy History (Sales Invoices &
Vendor Invoices) to standard AX 2009
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, April 13, 2009, 2:33 PM

I have 2 customers that wish to take their legacy history and load it into AX.
They don't want to have us create separate tables to view/report on this data.
They would like to be able to run standard AX reports for Customer
Invoices/Vendor Invoices.

Has anyone successfully loaded this type of history into AX from a legacy
system?