Yes Varden. if the sales order is in 'Journal' state, inventTrans records wont
get created ( same as blanket ). But when we change from 'Journal' to Order,
then InventTrans will get impacted which is subsequently followed by postings...

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Varden Morris <vard...@...>