Hi Varden,

He can use DoInsert() method absolutely no problem. but, how can he create
SalesIds that link between SalesInvouceJour/SalesInvoiceLines tables. Trans
tables have inventTransId which links to SalesLine And also, the story does not
stop at just these tables. If the vendor has non po invoices, then he has to
post in LedgerJournalTable/LedgerJournalTrans. Remebember, if his customer
wants to view the report by customer num, discounts , tax ,surcharges, tax on
surcharges, tax exempt on surchares oh yeah, its just not those two tables. He
has also look into ledgerJournalTable/Trans tables for Non PO/SO invoices and
make sure that he has properly taken care of GL side postings. I am not sure if
his customer would consider to maintain his whole SO/PO invoice history in a
seperate company rather than the existing transactional company. Some people
would prefer to maintain the history in a seperate company or ask them to use
TARGIT or something similar. Just a thought. Wanted to say that its just not
two tables when the orders have discounts,Sales taxes ( each state has its own
tax ) and surcharges.

My 2 US cents.

Kind regards,
Subbu
Sr. Application Developer.
Certified double master in functional as well as technical.
Sunny Delight Beverages company

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Varden Morris <vard...@...>