> I am trying to be a bit more optimistic that shaking things up may
> help generate enthusiasm. Though given Paul's and other people's
> response. I may be doing more harm than good. If these projects are
> beyond salvage. So be it then. Question is should we even bother to
> ask everyone with a VOTE or just give up right now...

VOTE is the final thing , and I still can not understand why most the
people do not want to make Axis2 TLP. In other projects they try a lot
to make a their project into TLP , here it is totally different. If no
one agree to make Axis2 TLP , I would suggest RENAME WS into Axis2. Just
having one Web service project inside Apache WS is not fair , I think
right approached would be for the people against making Axis2 a TLP
fight to get other Apache Web services project into Apache WS.

Deepal

Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org