The date looks like 6 Oct 1819.  Not 1810.

Shirley in CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Altino Demelo
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 5:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation Help

  Bill, i will give you the gist of this document.

  This is the marriage document for Joaquim Teixeira and Maria de Pimentel.

  On October 6 of 1810 at 9 in the morning in São Pedro, Nordestinho

  Joaquim Teixieira, son of Manuel Teixeira and Marianna Pimentel married
  Maria de Pimentel, daughter of Manuel Furtado Soares and Maria de Pimentel