hi, Marsha.

oh my goodness! that is so cool!!  my avos lived on the second floor, and
my Dad grew up in that house.  ...when we were little, my sisters & i, with
our parents, lived on the third floor of that very house. have you ever
seen the house?  i will mention it to my mom when i talk to her later on
today; maybe she knows your grandparents...?

(sometimes when i reflect on it, i'm amazed to think about how people move:
my Avó & Avô came all the way from the Azores to live in Somerville...  my
mom's parents came all the way from Ireland... and then when my own mom &
dad decided to move, it was all of *four miles* to Arlington.)

all the best,
di