*From:* azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf
Of *Di
*Sent:* Monday, April 03, 2017 6:25 PM
*To:* Azores Genealogy
*Subject:* Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Rezendes, Ponta Delgada - trying to
track down source of US citizenship grant

hi, Marsha.

oh my goodness! that is so cool!!  my avos lived on the second floor, and
my Dad grew up in that house.  ...when we were little, my sisters & i, with
our parents, lived on the third floor of that very house. have you ever
seen the house?  i will mention it to my mom when i talk to her later on
today; maybe she knows your grandparents...?

(sometimes when i reflect on it, i'm amazed to think about how people move:
my Avó & Avô came all the way from the Azores to live in Somerville...  my
mom's parents came all the way from Ireland... and then when my own mom &
dad decided to move, it was all of *four miles* to Arlington.)

all the best,

di