The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> Among the Shaykis left who do they consider to be his successor?
> Haji Miraza Muhammad Karim Khan Kermani
> Shafi Tabrizi
> Mirza Muhammad Haqqaq-e-Ifsahani

I;m a little hazy on this but my recollection is that there there are
two factions of Shaykhis  still exist today, one centered in Kirman
which presumably follows Karim Khan Kirmani and the other centered in
Tabriz, but I'm not sure who they followed.
If you want some accurate information regarding the Shaykhi community
today you can get it from Houchang  Chehabi, a professor who teaches
at Boston University. He comes from a Shaykhi family and once present
a excellent paper on them at Middle East Studies Association. You can
find him here:

http://www.bu.edu/ir/faculty/alphabetical/chehabi/