On February 20, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> I just tried it and it worked for me, x-faces in my bbdb buffer.
>
> but I'm using an older version of bbdb, 2.00.06.  XEmacs 21.2-b44.

Right. It's looking for a package I don't have locally, I guess, which
it shouldn't need any more judging by the VM code. If someone with
XEmacs 21 running a current CVS copy of BBDB without the function
highlight-headers-hack-x-face defined can verify that this code works,
that'd be cool.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

I really need to reinstate the witty comments, dammit.