On February 21, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> As long as there are no defcustoms in bbdb-gui, that's fine. But if it
> ever becomes more than a `load-to-activate' hook, it'll probably acquire
> configurability, and that means defcustoms...

As it stands, there are defcustoms all over the BBDB source. It's
unfortunate, and in places probably inconsistent, but I'm not quite
ready to take on that can of worms just yet. There are also defvars
that should be defcustoms, although some work has been done on this.

Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

I really need to reinstate the witty comments, dammit.