On August 7, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>    '(bbdb-display-list
>         '((net         . all)           ;; Show in all views
>           (phone       . all)
>           (address     . multi-line)    ;; show in mult-line and full views
>           (attribution . one-line-only) ;; Only show in one-line
>           (pilot-id    . full )         ;; Only show in 'full' view.
>           (timestamp   . nil)           ;; Don't even show this in 'full' mode.
>           (t           . multi-line))   ;; 't is fallback case...

I have to say I rather like this idea. It also lends itself to using
the existing -elided- variables to build the default 'display list' to
avoid messing with peoples' heads too much.

With, of course, the modifier suggested that the cdr of each item be a
list.

Waider. And this will bounce, because kodak.com doesn't like dialup addresses.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

merde says, "oh, well.  i may be invisible to sober guys with jobs, but at
    least my cats still love me."