On August 6, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> I hate changing names just for the sake of changing names.

Yup, agreed, but it appears that the number of people who think of the
word 'elided' when trying to figure out optional field display is
getting smaller and smaller - I must confess to being unaware of the
verb before I started hacking on emacs lisp. At the very least,
defining an alias with a more meaningful-to-non-lisp-folk name might
be a good idea.

Waider.
--
"People are so dead it's not funny anymore. I could deal with it if
 they just decided to stay dead but some of them are convinced they're