On Sat Oct 13 2012 Leo wrote:
> I just noticed BBDB no longer completes some emails because they are
> part of a record that BBDB considers a duplicate.
>
> This change is annoying and has caused me a lot of trouble sending
> emails to wrong recipients.

Can you please be more specific? Under what circumstances did BBDB
what, which now it does not do anymore?

> BTW, I personally think not having a UID field is a bad design from the
> beginning. There is nothing in a record that can uniquely identify a
> record.

When does this matter? Please explain. BBDB has the features it
needed for what people expected from it. Revising the "design
from the beginning" is not so easy after 20 years.

Also, is this related to BBDB's handling of duplicates? If not,
please open a new thread. Otherwise things tend to get lost.