On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Sriram Karra <karra....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, February 2, 2013, Roland Winkler wrote
>

>> Currently I am hesitant to make such changes because it could become
>> difficult to ensure the overall consistency between what happens in
>> different parts of BBDB.  I'll keep your patch in mind, but I do not
>> want to promise that I want to add such a patch in the near future.
>

> Cool.

Although I leave the final call on this to you, I am just a bit curious
because I feel your position stated above is somewhat different from the
one in our earlier thread, reproduced in part below. Specifically I took
the earlier conversation to mean you had agreed that we could put in some
filtering out code right now, even before we find a valid use case for
having text properties in the database. Was it just a misunderstanding on
my part?