On Mon Mar 10 2014 Barak A. Pearlmutter wrote:
> Fixed.  (Replaced with @xxx@ for clarity.)

I am just curious:  In the sed regular expressions, you use "[@]"
instead of plain "@".  Is there a reason for this?  Plain "@" seems
to be working, too.

(I also saw you have several minor unrelated suggestions in
your "suggestions" branch.  Thanks, I think they make sense.)

> Whether to include bbdb-site.el and bbdb-pkg.el in the git repo is a
> policy question for you.
[snip]
> CONs: ...Violation of "no generated files in repo" rule of thumb.

I really prefer to avoid redundancy, which I find to be a continuous
cause of trouble.  So I'd prefer not to have bbdb-site.el and
bbdb-pkg.el in the git repo, unless someone comes up with a very
strong argument for doing it nonetheless.