OK, the completion finally annoyed me enough when I was trying to type
and edit a long USENET post, so I turned it off.  I do wish there was
a way to adjust the delay before it pops up, it's far too short for my
typing style.

But that's not why I'm posting.  I'm trying to think of a sensible
shortcut to assign to the completion command on the Edit menu and I
have to say, I'm stumped. I thought of Command-FDel, but I actually
use that command (Del to end of line) on (albeit rare) occasions.

All the arrow key combos are used for something... Has anyone else
come up with a combo?

--
"Katrina, $4 gas, a trillion dollar war, rising unemployment,
      deregulated housing market, global warming...NO MORE!"