Steve & Hugh--

I have been following with interest your accounts of
spraying the horsetail remedy and white oak bark to
control/prevent bad fungi in grape vines.  Would you
mind giving an account of the sequence of horsetail
and white oak and the effect this has on grape vines.
I heard Hugh's account last weekend at the Upper
MIdwest Organic Farming COnference, and wish I had
taken notes.   Pls mention the effect this has on the
vines taking up nitrates and the need for leaf
pruning.  Thanks, Dorothy