>From what I have seen there was very little
Composting operation with regard to the size of
the whole farm.
Secondly, one can enhance natureīs way by adding
some key minerals that are in short supply in our
geologically old and eroded tropical soils. Lack of nodulation
in legumes could very well be a lack of Molybdenum,
as I have noticed there.
In a soil without a good microbial life one can expect little to
no transmutation and therefore I see no chance to correct
any defficiency without adding what is missing.
This strategy is highly criticized as being " non sustainable"
by those fanatics and the situation goes on and on. They regard
adding outside farm supplies almost like a sin. They want to free
themselves from the "system" and so do I but in a situation like
that I donīt think it is intelligent to condemn your soil to
starvation simply because they decided that this is "non-sustainable"
In my oppinion there should be a another way to face the situation.
Some criteria has to be found like level of microbial activity, level
of nutrients, etc...
Finally, BD is a proven system worldwide and if it does not work in
a particular farm or particular region it should be seen simply as
incompetence from those who are running those places and in our
particular case the official Demeter people.

Jose