Gil - Apologies to any participating Kiwis;  I took your recent reference to
the 'land of the long white cloud' to indicate that you live there.  Yes, I
live quite near Llanrhidian.  Milford Haven is quite similar to the Fal
estuary - of which, incidentally, I've also done an ecological survey.  I
love the Cornish coast, but then so do too many other people!  The
Pembrokeshire coast is comparable and not quite so heavily touristic - if
you manage to visit Wales, I'd suggest that you base yourself  somewhere on
that south-western corner.
Thanks, Thomas, for the endorsement - I'm sure that the Wales Tourist Board
would be most grateful.
                       Iechyd da!       Tony N-S.