From: Steve Diver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 19:44:46 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FW: Soil Fertility and Biodiversity in Organic Farming

Moen Creek, this post is not appropriate.  You have zipped
off a paper from a publisher's web page with little care and with
little effort to attributte.  It is a mess, it is hard to read.   It
does
not take present the material as intended, nor does it provide a
link to the article/journal as a form of credit.

Did you not read the paper, and understand that 21 years of
field research went into the data represented in the paper?

Steve Diver