Title: Re: Deer disease and BD Preps
Markess (& other BDNOW listers) -

After reading your post to Lloyd (Re: Deer disease and BD
Preps - 6/10/02), I went to the Little Farm Research website
in search of info about radionic 'rate' books.  Since I
found no specific mention of a 'rate' book, I wrote
requesting such info as they may be able to provide.

In the meantime, I'm curious to learn of other sources
which might be able to provide rate books, Heironymous
(sp ?) instruments, & Malcolm Rae cards.  I've E-mailed
a similar request to the Radionic Association in England,
& was referred to Nick Franks www.nicko500.co.uk .
Again, I have yet to receive a reply.

Can you recommend books, &/or websites, that provide
instructions on devising/constructing Rae-type cards  ?

Might anyone on this list already possess, or have created,
an electronic (floppy/CD) database of rates they/you
would be willing to $ell ?   How about electronic (scanned ?)
Rae Cards ?

Are Heironymous instruments being made these days ?
If they are still available, what is fair US market $ for
one ?

Thank you.
- Wes

*****