Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: Deer disease and BD Preps

Lloyd ,
The Deer are in truth taking control of their own destiny...
Also do you have two dial rates for the BD preps ?
You pack in every thing %`)>>

BD500  16.75-5.25
501        14-30
502        41.75-92.5
503       15.5-28.75
504        21.25-22.25
505        23-35.5
506        56.25-78.25
508       10.5-19.5
BD Compost starter
15-6.75 and/or 29.25-72
horse tail essence  23.5-4.5
horse tail tea  38-24.25

These are all from Lutie and Katherine Larson at little Farm Research - Their Ag book is a great value...

In Love & Light
Markess