Title: Re: Deer disease and BD Preps

Lloyd ,
The Deer are in truth taking control of their own destiny.
But prion construction from necessary glyco-proteins has cause in several distortions of nutrition, stress and aging. It occur in all organisms from yeast on up.
The vBSE and vCJD found in England was a multi reaction problem not just prions.

It appears to me that prion accumulation occurs in other systems and with other glyco-proteins of the body not just the nervous system and are complications in MD & MS, Parkinson's, Altsehimers and some role in Chronic Fatigue.

But to call them a transmissible infections is like calling a broken rib an infection.

OR a wasting disease similar to the Johnes that has been around in sheep and cattle for ages?
I haven't studied Johnes but the Acres US articles make it to be mainly nutritional problem.

Also do you have two dial rates for the BD preps ?

You pack in every thing %`)>>

BD500  16.75-5.25
501        14-30
502        41.75-92.5
503       15.5-28.75
504        21.25-22.25
505        23-35.5
506        56.25-78.25
508       10.5-19.5
BD Compost starter
15-6.75 and/or 29.25-72
horse tail essence  23.5-4.5
horse tail tea  38-24.25

These are all from Lutie and Katherine Larson at little Farm Research - Their Ag book is a great value

I have a clay prep but it's not a double gain
and I don't have the physical prep here to dowes it.
Please share it if you do.

All the best with the campaign - its a safe bet these fools won't shoot half the deer they think they are going to!
No and it's the most likely numerous people, this landscape is highly populated.

In Love & Light
Markess