I'm with you, Will.

I am quite capable of finding all the information I require, without having
it chosen for me.

I actually sit on this list in the hope of gleaning some information on
Biodynamics.....

Jane could you post your material to another list, such as the "Not BD Now"
list. It would save us, collectively, hours a day deleting it, so we can read
that which we are interested in - BD and the like.

Gil