Will is really remarkable in his paternalistic, rude, hostile and most unimaginative remarks. Gil is an expert at the indirect putdown. Interesting that no one ever complains about crass or sexist posts. Interesting that no one ever blinks an eye when members share their daily number of hard ons with the list. But Jane, on a regular basis, is roasted for sharing posts of (in my opinion) relevance to the wider purview. BD as we all acknowledge in other contexts (except as it relates to Jane's postings) is related as widely as is subtle energy. We all are able to hit delete easily, and her posts are always listed under OT. Give me a break that her posts are a problem.

Sorry I'm being rude. I acknowledge that I am being rude. There are in my opinion some elitist unconscious individuals here who sometimes try my patience beyond my ability to deal with them in a civilized way.

Again, sorry. I'm sure I'll pull myself together in short order. But I do need to hit Send on this one.
Essie