on 28/1/03 1:09 PM, Lloyd Charles at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> John Buckley wrote>
> .>  No need to be divisive here.  I can't believe that hitting the delete
> key takes "hours".  > If you don't like it, skip/delete it.  I, for one,
> want the option.  I'm here to learn, not >
>> argue.
> Just another 'lurker'
> John Buckley
> Mountains Western NC
>
> I agree with John - I dont always agree with Jane's opinions - but I'd like
> the option to decide, and I think her contribution to the list is positive.
> Not a lurker
> L Charles

Although this may be on the way to bed, for all that Jane gets thrown at her
at times, I'd like to express my thanks to you Jane.  I really enjoy the
posts, as I just do not have the time to be on top of the news along with
study, kids and the land.  Hope you are still with us Jane and continue with
your contributions.

L&L
Liz