Will Winter wrote:

IS YOUR REFERRAL SERVICE *OPTIONAL* ON THIS SITE?
HOW MUCH WOULD I HAVE TO PAY YOU TO MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!
JEEZ!!!

Do you think you are the only source of world news? That if you don't feed
it to us we will remain ignorant?

I subscribe to the NYT 7 days a week as well as the Minneapolis Trib daily.
I get the Washington Post and Wall Street Journal at my club. I subscribe to
several political magazines, I monitor many political, sustainable ag and
nutrition sites. And on and on...

I am not bragging here, I am just saying your posts on BDNow are FOR ME
unsolicited CLUTTER and REDUNDANCY . Sorry.

Will
Well, Mr Winter, by your own words you are ignorant and you are bragging!

The media you refer to is all main stream, owned by the multi-national press moguls who so effectively rule what most view and read. They are the reason the majority of your country-people do not have a clue what is happening in IRAQ and the other countries your government has subverted since WWII. They are part of the problem, not the solution, the problem which is going to land us all in WWIII if saner minds do not prevail.

'Global News' is a balanced independent produced by people who care about people, to whom the words 'clutter' and 'redundancy' probably have very different meanings to your own. Personally, I find your use of words in BLOCK CAPITALS strewn carelessly through your own posts highly offensive in their import that I need such emphases to understand what you are saying.

Jane, I would not say I enjoyed your post about Yvonne Ridley because it is not an enjoyable subject, but it is a necessary one. In my opinion it should be compulsory reading for all mainstream journos if not the bushes of this world. As for winter, don't get your knickers in a twist, it isn't worth it!

roger