> So I very much support the wish that we who
> are experimenting with radionics can and will learn from out mistakes. The
> mistakes are manifold and the learning process is rather slow, though it
> does seem to be incremental. It is important that we honestly and publicly
> acknowledge and discuss these mistakes. While it may seem embarassing, it
is
> a sign of egoic maturity when we publically acknowledge our mistakes. You
> might take a second look at any political figures who do this sort of
thing,
> as it is as much needed as it is rare.
>
> Anyway, let us please not fall into such traps as labling radionic preps
as
> "not real" or invalidating the primary making of preps as unnecessary.
> Either of these partisan views tends to create divisions. What we need
> instead is an open forum for sharing what we know--something we can rely
> upon our governments not to do from time to time and case to case.
>
> Regards,
> Hugh

Dear Hugh
Thanks for your calming sentiments - I have mostly tried to restrain myself
from these kind of debates - radionics vs the other - I find it
counterproductive in most cases (negative energy I reckon, or negative use
of energy). Occasionally the temptation gets too great and I fall back in
the hole again! Ah well - guess we learn a little each time.
Hope you are enjoying your trip down under - the country sure is looking
heaps better than the last time you were out.
Cheers
Lloyd Charles