Eric Myren wrote:

Hey Roger the Vortexes are all in your head and if you break the law of gravity you will wind up a babbling insane idiot which you are close to anyway....

Considering we don't even know each other, you are pretty free with your insults, don't you think? Is that what they taught you at your 'School of Spirit', that if you couldn't come up with a logical argument against something, bile and insult would do in its place?

Next time you see a whirlpool in a river or lake, are you going to say "Hey Eric the whirlpools are all in your head, what you are seeing isn't energy in the form of water spiralling down, it's a mirage and you're just a bumbling idiot"?

Ditto a whirly-whirly or whatever you call a wind eddy swirling across the landscape like a mini tornado?

Ditto a hurricane or tornado?

They are all natural energy vortexes, but their format makes them visible either in themselves or in the manner they affect other natural phenomena such as clouds or water flows or even dust. So the only difference in the vortexes I trace (and, incidentally, so does the person you addressed as 'Sir I respect your opinions and I find your words to be thoughtful and full of insight') is that whilst they are invisible in themselves, being spirals of pure energy, they may be located by their usually destructive effects on surrounding objects such as trees, boulders, buildings, watercourses and the like.

Roger