D & S Chamberlain wrote:

Ye Ha, when you stir the mob on this list you get a bigger reaction than a
hot potato under a horse's tail. I would like to comment on part of what has
been alluded to in the previous posts, in particular the assumption that
hard physical work is a requirement for humans. I have been involved with a
large number of groups of people over the years and without doubt the
hardest thing to get people to do is to "think". Seeing as how, at least to
my knowledge, humans are the only material manifestations that can "think",
than surely it is their role in the scheme of things to work hard at
"thinking". Hard physical work can be done by a number of different animals,
but they can't "think".
Am I right or wrong?
David C

No, David, I'm not going to get into this, I have enough problems getting people to take a simple concept like making the natural energy inherent in and around themselves work FOR them instead of reinventing the wheel on how many difficult ways they can find to make life work AGAINST them!

Roger