D & S Chamberlain wrote:

I see no difference between the energies I use with Reiki and with BD or
radionics, just the tools I use with them are different.

And that is something I am forever trying to get across - whether it is the same tree with different names, or the same energies with different names, it is still the same something - only the tools vary.

I can and do alleviate distress in living people and animals using Reiki and other natural energy healing.

I can and do alleviate distress in land, soils, plants and the spirits of former living people using the same healing energies.

The tools I use include mind, intent, crystals, divining rods, pendulums - and healing energy and the spiritual realm.

roger