Title: Re: radionics, voodoo, holy cards, and 3rd class relics

I wonder if they "think" of this at all?
3 Kings prep?  I don't use it, nor agnihotra.

But anyone care to get back to the subject?
--
Well Graeme,
just what is the subject? Apprehension at using the energy that flows out of your hands? As statue's of saints emulate? Or.....That which flows around you as Sol is behind your back and you walk the fields - literally & figuratively an eclipse?

yes I am catholic as is an other or two on this list and yes we have and do use holy water and crystals ibuded (sp) with their own desires and the rates and concepts we ask them to whether found in St ... or my intuition is all for thee greater glory of Life & livingness!

as our wonderious companion SStorch puts it
"Get to Work"!

Thanks for the fun et al

L*L
Markess