Turtle Bend wrote:

    Graeme,
    you make quote of:

    >Two things that Steiner wrote that I find relevant to this
    statement -
    "No matter without spirit
    no spirit without matter"

    I can't locate the original source of this quote but I believe
    Steiner was quoting an old saying.<

Funny, I thought I gave you a few clues to this, Markess, namely It is the motto of the Rudolph Steiner Foundation, San Francisco, founded in 1983.

Also allegedly from the Hindu Scriptures, refer http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/riddle/riddle1.htm#onelife

and how to find the other 38 or so references

And what was the original German when you find it.

>And secondly from the Ag Course - "...always stay in the realm of the Living", he was referring to our thinking in regard to Agriculture .<

    I wonder what the Salamanders, Undines, Sylphs and Earthlings
    think of this?

Spray the Three Kings recently?

Stirin' on.

    L*L