Title: Re: radionics, voodoo, holy cards, and 3rd class relic

Graeme Gerrard wrote:
Yes I am having trouble keeping up with all the threads under this topic heading.

Amen to that brother

So, do you see any relationships between the holy cards, relics and radionics, whether with preps or Rae cards?  What are the differences between all these?  Would it be possible to have Rae cards made for relics, or even holy water?
(The "it's all energy" point is accepted already, but is not of much use otherwise.)

It would appear to me that there is continual confusion over the tools used to concentrate ,apply or direct energies and the actual energy. I have never given holy cards, relics etc much thought but my initial reaction is that they too are tools. They concentrate thoughts and intentions. Tools are usually used for a specific purpose, no good trying to drill a hole in steel with a shovel. I believe that evolution will eventually do away with the tools and require only the mind. In the mean time mere mortals such as myself are stuck with the tools we judge as appropriate for us now.
David C