Hi,

For those interested in what the BBB can do in terms of interrupt latencies
with PREEMPT-RT applied, OSADL actually has one in their Q&A racks;

https://www.osadl.org/Profile-of-system-in-rack-7-slot-8.qa-profile-r7s8.0.html

Most recent latency plot (under load) is here:

https://www.osadl.org/Latency-plot-of-system-in-rack-7-slot.qa-latencyplot-r7s8.0.html

Regards
Daniel