Datenheld, My point was why use a language, when if key feature is taken
away . . . also it is not very proficient especially considering you've
spent how many days here trying to troubleshoot an issue that should never
have existed ? People who write libraries that brake key features in
languages such as this should be shot.

I could go on all day, but THIS is one reason why Java is a horrible
language.  People are taught to write sloppy / crappy code like this, and
told  that it's fine / good. It's not fine, when you break a key feature in
a language.

Anyway, do not take the above personally. but please do try to expand your
horizons some.